Family Dentistry in Ballwin, MO
At Baxter Dental Group, we treat our patients like family. We take great pride in building long-term relationships with our patients and teaching them how to achieve and maintain their best possible oral health, from childhood to their golden years!
Let us take care of your family’s oral health during every stage of your lives. For more information on our family dentistry approach, or to make an appointment, contact Baxter Dental Group today!
Our Family Dentistry Services
Our dentists specialize in a wide range of family dentistry services and are dedicated to providing high-quality, personalized care for your entire family. Our family dental care services include:
General dentistry is crucial to your family’s long-term oral health. Our general dentistry services include:
- Comprehensive dental cleaning
- Thorough dental examinations
- Fillings, root canals, and extractions
- Crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Fluoride treatments and sealants
During your appointment, our dentist will analyze and discuss the status of your oral health and discuss potential at-home preventative and in-office treatment options, such as regular brushing and flossing, and teeth whitening or restorative treatments that can improve your dental health.
If you have weak or damaged teeth, our dentists might recommend restorative dentistry solutions to ensure long-term dental health, safety, and functionality. Common restorative dentistry techniques include dental implants, dental crowns, and full and partial bridges.
Cosmetic dentistry services, such as teeth whitening, veneers, and implants, can enhance the appearance of your smile and significantly boost your overall confidence. Whether you are missing teeth or have discoloration, our dentists can recommend the right cosmetic dentistry procedures to create a smile that you can be proud of.
Dental health is important from an early age and that is why we offer pediatric dentistry as a part of our comprehensive family dentistry services. Our pediatric dentistry services are designed with young patients in mind, from infants to adolescents under the age of 13, and include bi-annual check-ups and cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, fillings, and more to ensure a lifetime of great oral health for your child!
Periodontic dentistry minimizes and treats inflammatory diseases that can wreak havoc on your teeth and gums. Our dentists will prevent, diagnose, and treat periodontal problems early on and protect your oral health. Typically, our periodontic services include scaling, root planing, and ongoing maintenance check-ups.
Benefits of Family Dentistry
The benefits of family dentistry are boundless. A family dentist can monitor and treat present oral health issues and concerns and prevent future problems, helping you feel great about your family’s oral health.
What does a family dentist do for your family?
- Long-Term Dental Tracking For Your Entire Family – Our family dentists can track and maintain the oral health of your entire family, and simplify your family’s dental needs due to the convenience of appointments being in the same place.
- Proactive Over Reactive – Going to the same dentist ensures your entire family will receive the same level of care. This provides you with deeper insights into your family’s oral health and helps you understand where your family should improve their dental habits. Our dentists are rigorous in conducting preventive check-ups twice a year and other assessments and follow-ups to maintain dental health.
- Helps You Understand the Difference Between Good and Great Dental Care – Our experienced dentists will provide you with the tools and at-home techniques needed to ensure that your oral health is in optimal shape.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
At Baxter Dental Group, our family dentistry services are designed with every member of your family in mind. Our top priority is making sure that everyone in your family is comfortable with their experience at our office and satisfied with the appearance of their smile.
If you’re interested in learning more about our family dentistry services, or would like to schedule an appointment, contact Baxter Dental Group today — we promise you’ll leave our office with a smile!