- You will experience some discomfort with any new denture for a few days. All new dentures need several adjustments to completely and comfortably fit your mouth.
- You should take the dentures out every night and keep them in a clean container containing water or denture cleaning solution. Your gum needs rest and to be without the dentures every day for a period of time.
- Clean dentures thoroughly with brush and water before putting them back in your mouth.
- It may be difficult to talk normally with the new denture for a few days. A way to practice is to read a book or newspaper out loud for a period of time everyday. Your tongue and muscles will get used to the new denture and you will talk normally very soon.
- Call our office if you are experiencing pain, discomfort or if you have any questions.